Manager: Amy Anderson
116 S. Main Street
Mon: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Events and Programs (https://wcpl-oh.libcal.com/calendar/creston/?cid=10481&t=g&d=0000-00-00&cal=10481)
Creston Friends of the Library
We welcome active members and sustaining members from the Creston area and beyond.
Annual dues are: $2.00 for Students/Seniors, $5 for Individual, $10 for Family, $25 for Patron, $50 for Benefactor
Creston Friends of the Library meet the 2nd Monday of the month at 1:00pm at the Creston Branch.
Creston Friends Executive Board
- Karen Wood, President
- Mary Schultz, Vice President
- Cathy Coffey, Secretary
- Alice Murray, Treasurer
- Book Sales
- Provide assistance and snacks for library programs
- Purchased large swan sit-on toy in the children’s area
- Donated funds to have donors plaque refurbished.
- A cookie exchange in December and a dinner out with spouses invited
- Senior Fun Fest booth
- Selling Seven Sisters and Cat’s Meow replicas of the library
- Selling 2 year day planners
- Book sales