We welcome active members and sustaining members from the West Salem area and beyond.
Annual dues are $5 per member
West Salem Friends Executive Board
- Carolyn Drake-Terwilliger, President
- Kay Shidler, Vice President
- Ramona Snader, Treasurer
- Kay Kelling-Ovren, Secretary
- Books Sales
- Perennial Exchange
- Supporting Branch Manager with programs & crafts for the community
- Sign for the Library
- Participating & supporting projects in the Schoolhouse Community building
- Amazon Book Sales
- Fireman’s Festival
The West Salem Friends of the Library meetings are bi-monthly and open to the public. Meetings are at 7:00 PM on the first Monday of every other month. The community is encouraged to attend and support the library.