For information about the Genealogy and Local History Room, Click Here.
WOOSTER MAIN BRANCH
Reference Dept. email@example.com
Children's Dept. firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Dept. email@example.com
220 West Liberty Street
Mon: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Drive Up Window Hours
Mon: 9:00am – 6:00pm
We welcome active members and sustaining members from the Wooster area and beyond.
Annual dues are $10 per member. Our Executive Board meets monthly to coordinate current projects and plan for future needs.
If you are interested in becoming a Wooster Library friend, please contact us.
Wooster Friends Executive Board
- Lynne Buss and Barb Dilyard, Co-Presidents
- Sponsor quality educational exhibits and programs
- Sponsor and assist at special events open to the public
- Organize Book Sales to keep library collections updated and to raise funds
- Fund library programs and purchases
- Recognize and celebrate staff during National Library Week
- Advocate in the community for library needs
- Hold fundraising events staffed by Friends volunteers to generate money for the library
- Enhance the facility with plants or seasonal/event displays
- Plan occasions for members to share ideas and good times