Build your computer skills and empower your confidence to master the digital skills needed to work, learn, and participate fully in daily life.
LAUNCH: Northstar Digital Literacy - Learner
Northstar Digital Literacy Assessment
Anyone can take an assessment for free. Complete an assessment to receive a results page showing what skills you've mastered and what skills need improvement. Assessments are available for 14 topics.
- Essential Computer Skills: Basic Computer Skills, Internet Basics, Using Email, Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Essential Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Using Technology in Daily Life: Social Media, Information Literacy, Supporting K-12 Distance Learning, Career Search Skills, and Your Digital Footprint
Northstar Online Learning | Self-Directed Study
Ready to improve your skills? Northstar Online Learning offers free self-paced courses for learning and improving your skills. Courses are available for 4 topics:
- Essential Computer Skills: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Windows
- Essential Software: Microsoft Word
- Using Technology in Daily Life: Career Search Skills
- Coming Soon: Excel and Social Media