Curbside Service is available at all locations. Drive-Up Window Service available at Wooster, Main Library. Call your branch for more information or check HERE.
For information about the Genealogy and Local History Room, Click Here.
WOOSTER MAIN BRANCH
Reference Dept. email@example.com
Children's Dept. firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation Dept. email@example.com
220 West Liberty Street
Mon: 9:30am – 8:30pm
Drive Up Window Hours
Mon: 9:00am – 8:30pm
Events and Classes
Wooster Friends of the Library
We welcome active members and sustaining members from the Wooster area and beyond.
Annual dues are $10 per member. Our Executive Board meets monthly to coordinate current projects and plan for future needs.
If you are interested in becoming a Wooster Library friend, please contact us.
Wooster Friends Executive Board
- Lynne Buss and Barb Dilyard, Co-Presidents
- Tom Teckman, Vice President
- Betty Wilkin, Treasurer
- Vicki Bailey, Secretary
- Janet Miller, Corresponding Secretary
- Jenni Adams and Jeanne Fedyk, Publicity Co-Chairs
- Pat Miles, Program Chair/Immediate Past President
- Nancy Martinez and Jackie Kiefer, Membership Co-Chairs
- Mary Rupp, Volunteer Coordinator
- Scott Gregory, Member-at-Large
- Ben Stock, Member-at-Large
- WCPL Director, Ex-officio
- Sponsor quality educational exhibits and programs
- Sponsor and assist at special events open to the public
- Organize Book Sales to keep library collections updated and to raise funds
- Fund library programs and purchases
- Recognize and celebrate staff during National Library Week
- Advocate in the community for library needs
- Hold fundraising events staffed by Friends volunteers to generate money for the library
- Enhance the facility with plants or seasonal/event displays
- Plan occasions for members to share ideas and good times